Heng A. Ji / 季姮, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department, Queens College
Doctoral Faculty, Computer Science Department and Linguistics Depatment, CUNY Graduate Center
City University of New York
Office: A342 Science Building and 4413 the Graduate Center
- Together with Prof. Jiawei Han's group we have a demo paper accepted by KDD2013.
- I'm serving as the Program
Committee Vice Chair for the 2013 IEEE/WIC/ACM International
Conference on Web Intelligence
- We have 4 long papers accepted by ACL2013. Presenters: Qi Li, Hongzhao Huang, Jing Zheng and me.
- We have a paper accepted by Journal of Knowledge and Information Systems.
- Where BLENDER members will be this summer:
- Haibo Li --> Nuance
- Qi Li --> IBM Research
- Taylor Cassidy, Suzanne Tamang --> HLT-COE SCALE2013
- Hongzhao Huang --> Microsoft Research Asia
- Hao Li --> Rakuten
- We have a paper (joint work with Hongbo Deng and Jiawei Han) accepted by SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM2013).
- We have a paper (joint work with Kevin Knight) accepted by International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI2013).
- Our COLING tutorial slides are available here. A comprehensive survey writeup is forthcoming soon.
- Please refer to our software page for a series of KBP toolkits.
- Graduating PhDs in 2013: Taylor Cassidy and Suzanne Tamang.